How and when
Payments can be made at any time at the Cashier in the Main Administration office during normal working hours of Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.15 am and 3.30pm.
Payments can be made through one of these options:
- Via BPOINT on the header page of the BCC website.
- By cash, EFTPOS or credit card in person at the Cashier. Please note we only accept Visa and MasterCard
- By credit card over the phone
- By direct deposit
Some families may not be in a position to pay contributions and charges all at one time. The Manager, Corporate Services will assist in formulating a payment plan to suit each family. Please do not hesitate to contact the College if you have any queries regarding contributions and charges.
Please Note: All information and government allowances stated above were correct at the time of printing the Contributions and Charges 2024 form.
Invoicing Payment Details
In 2020, Ballajura Community College implemented a new system for the circulating Student Contributions and Charges as outlined below:
- Invoice 1 – Sent in Term 4 of the previous year following subject selection
- Statement 1 – Sent in Term 1 and will outline outstanding Contributions & Charges
- Statement 2 – Sent in Term 2 and will outline outstanding Contributions & Charges
- Final Outstanding Statement – Sent in Term 3 outlining all outstanding Contributions & Charges for each student. Parents and guardians of Year 11 and 12 students will also be contacted by phone requesting payment of all outstanding monies or the establishment of a formal payment plan.
Payments can be made in person during office hours or any time by direct deposit.
The bank account details are:
BSB: 016 353
Please include the student’s name in the description
If you believe that your statement is incorrect or have any queries, please send us an email outlining your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will follow up any concerns, respond to your query and, if necessary, issue a revised statement.