Making payments and excursion approvals quicker!
Ballajura Community College has implemented Qkr! (pronounced 'quicker'), an online payment system for all extra-curricular activities associated with the College. This system has replaced the previous envelope payment system.
The Qkr! payment system is an easy-to-use application. It can be used on smartphones, ipads, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Qkr! is a Mastercard product and comes with all of their security. Qkr! assists our College community by:
- saving time by allowing parents/guardians to pay for contributions and charges and College activities at any time of day or night, every day of the year;
- reducing the need for students to bring cash to school and parents completing credit card details on payment envelopes;
- reducing the time College staff spend on administrative tasks;
- reducing paper consumption;
- reducing time spent by teachers issuing receipts in Home Room
Easy Instructions for both processes can be found below
You will receive information regarding excursions from the relevant College staff member. Once you receive this information, payments and medical/permission details will be ready to be made via Qkr!