Making payments and excursion approvals quicker!
Ballajura Community College has implemented Qkr! (pronounced 'quicker'), an online payment system for all extra-curricular activities associated with the College. This system has replaced the previous envelope payment system.
Get the App
Get the App
The Qkr! payment system is an easy-to-use application. It can be used on smartphones, ipads, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Qkr! is a Mastercard product and comes with all of their security. Qkr! assists our College community by:
- saving time by allowing parents/guardians to pay for contributions and charges and College activities at any time of day or night, every day of the year;
- reducing the need for students to bring cash to school and parents completing credit card details on payment envelopes;
- reducing the time College staff spend on administrative tasks;
- reducing paper consumption;
- reducing time spent by teachers issuing receipts in Home Room
Easy Instructions for both processes can be found below
You will receive information regarding excursions from the relevant College staff member. Once you receive this information, payments and medical/permission details will be ready to be made via Qkr!
|Please note - Qkr! app has been updated
The Qkr! app was recently updated and older versions may no longer work. If you have the app and have auto-update enabled on your phone, it would have updated on June 2018. If you find your app has stopped working, download the current version from the App Store or Play Store via the buttons above.
If you have an older phone and are unable to install or update the app, Qkr! can be accessed from the button on this page or through the Qkr! website.