Applications for enrolment in 2019 are open.
Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol your son/daughter at Ballajura Community College for 2019. Please complete the Application for Enrolment form using the link below. Once the form is received by us, you will be contacted for an interview.
The following documents will be required with your Application for Enrolment form:
- The most recent school report
- The most recent NAPLAN report
- Year 10 – The most recent OLNA results in Reading, Writing and Numeracy
(In Years 10, 11 & 12 – enrolment may not be confirmed until the end of year report is available and OLNA results have been supplied)
- Birth Certificate
- Identity documents (if applicable
- Immunisation Certificate (If you do not have a copy of your child’s early childhood immunisation history, you can call ACIR on 800 653 809 and present your Medicare number to have a copy sent to you)
- Court Order (if applicable)
- Proof of address
and, if your child was not born in Australia, you must provide:
- Evidence of the date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents; and
- Current Visa and previous Visas (if applicable)
- In addition if your child is a temporary Visa holder, you must provide extra documentation (please contact the school).
Applications cannot proceed unless this information is provided.
For further information, complete the pre-enrolment form or phone 9262 7777.
A school of first choice offering:
- A comprehensive choice of University, TAFE and Employment pathways.
- Sustained excellence in University and TAFE entrance.
- Apprenticeship, Traineeship and Employment opportunities.
- 100% Graduation since 2005. Specialist Programs – Advanced Curriculum Enrichment
- Trade Training Centre including Hospitality and Building and Construction
- Vocational Certificate courses in:
- Certificate II in Hospitality (SIT20316)
- Certificate II in Visual Arts - Photography (CUA20715)
- Certificate II in Building and Construction (Pathway-Trades) (52824WA)
- Certificate II in Community Services (Childcare Focus) (CHC20112)
- Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics (SHB20116)
- Certificate II in Engineering Pathways (MEM20413)
- Certificate II in Visual Arts - Practical Design (CUA20715)
- Certificate III in Music (COSAMP)
- Certificate II in Sports Coaching (SIS20513)
- Certificate II in Business (BSB20115)
- Certificate II in Hospitality (SIT201316)
Academic Excellence is a priority in teaching and learning at Ballajura Community College. Learning programs focus on the successful attainment of a WACE (WA Certificate of Education) at the completion of Year 12. A minimum standard of achievement is required by all students to progress to the next year level.
If any student is at risk of not reaching these minimum standards, there will be a formal meeting organised by the College teachers where parents and students meet to discuss a future pathway. This may mean selecting an easier course, considering post school options or repeating the year.
- Years 10 and 11 – The minimum requirement is at least a C grade in English and in 3 other courses.
- Year 12 – To study at Year 12 level a student is required to have achieved a C Grade in a minimum of 4 courses including English. (English course changes may be negotiated to meet graduation requirements)
Students may be required to repeat a year level in order to achieve the minimum standard for the following year.